Graffiti Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graffiti Removal

Can anyone please advise. Who is responsible for the removal of graffiti from the external wall of a property - landlord or tenant (I'm presuming landlord, but just want to confirm).

Thanks

If the tenant or one of his visitors has done it, then the tenant. Otherwise Landlord.

A product called GraffiGreen is what I used to use to get graffiti off my boundary walls until the local council, Doncaster MBC organised a department called FLAG, Fighting Litter and Graffiti and they will now remove free of charge graffiti on walls which bound onto the street or walkways. Your local council might do likewise - phone em up and see!

Comment

Brilliant! I'll give them a buzz tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Tenants shilly shallying
        by ash72
        Always follow your process (if you have any) with any T referencing, even if they are recommended by someone. Most insurance want this conducted to avoid the policy being void.
        01-08-2021, 19:33 PM
      • Tenants shilly shallying
        by JK0
        A couple of weeks ago, my friend introduced me to a potential tenant. She liked the flat, agreed the rent, and we agreed she would move in 1st August. I took a week's rent as deposit.

In view of the lady living some distance away, I gave her the key safe combination, as she wanted to get...
        01-08-2021, 18:56 PM
        by JK0
        Oh, I don't know the partner from Adam. I just (foolishly) took my friend's assurance that she is good for the money, and she showed me her passport the other day.
        01-08-2021, 19:20 PM
      • Reply to Investment Advice £50k cash
        by Section20z
        Your best rental bet is pick up 5 or 6 lock up garages at auction. You'd be hard pushed to find a flat or house for that money other than in the grim north.
        01-08-2021, 19:14 PM
      • Investment Advice £50k cash
        by LandaLorda
        Hello Lords,

I'm new here so please be easy on me.

For £50k cash, where's the best place to buy to let in the UK with decent yield?

Or am I dreaming? £50k might not get me anything!

Is it worth buying a flat on lease to rent out? Or should I be looking...
        01-08-2021, 19:01 PM
      • Reply to Landlord dictating minimum temperature for property
        by 45002
        If utilities bill are in tenant's name, LL will not be able to access anything !

Unless LL tries to put bills in their name .
        01-08-2021, 19:13 PM
      • Landlord dictating minimum temperature for property
        by haystack1979
        Our landlord wants to insert a clause in our tenancy agreement to require us to maintain a temperature of 20 degrees in the house in order to mitigate a damp problem, is this legal? It's a very old place with a kitchen with thick stone walls which is poorly ventilated. The previous owner had the damp...
        30-07-2021, 11:33 AM
      • Reply to Investment Advice £50k cash
        by ash72
        Your Q is too vague, if your planning on getting a mortgage, or the total investment is 50k, also how much experience you have in renting, all the compliance aspects of the property, where or not you will live locally to the property or give it to an agent who will manage it which will reduce your yield....
        01-08-2021, 19:12 PM
        by ash72
        If she wants to move in, then get the money back for the locks being changed. If you referenced both T's and they passed, then I would mark it as teething problems especially if the T hasn't rented previously. I avoid this type of situation by getting the T to sign the tenancy at a pre-agreed date and...
        01-08-2021, 19:07 PM
      • Reply to COVID clause in ASTs
        by ash72
        If the LL cannot provide entry into the property on the appointed date that is a breach of contract. To that end the T are entitled to compensation for losses arising from the breach. If you had a clause, then this has to be an unfair term, and in contradiction to the main term of the contract.
        01-08-2021, 19:02 PM
      Working...
      X