Anyone interested in a property search website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a property search website?

Hi folks. I'm a software developer and I've created a property web application. The usual thing... allows you to add/edit properties with photos and maps etc, and a homepage that allows users to search for your properties.

Just trying to gauge interest at the moment, and to see if anyone here would have a use for it for their own business?

It can easily be re-branded with a business name and logo.

Thanks for reading this far anyway. Any feedback welcome!

Cheers,

Dave.

The issue is that there are thousands and thousands of people that offer this very same service. What seperates yours from anyone elses?!
    [I]The opinions I give are simply my opinions and interpretations of what I have learnt, in numerous years as a property professional, I would not rely upon them without consulting with a paid advisor and providing them with all the relevant facts[I]

Comment

Hi there. I'd say it's a better quality product than most. Do you have a few examples of others?

Also the price. I'd probably look to charge something but it would be extremely low. Cheaper than a cup of coffee. That would include hosting.

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by dkeenan View Post
        I'd probably look to charge something but it would be extremely low. Cheaper than a cup of coffee. That would include hosting.
        And how would you make money?

Comment

Many users. Each user would have a customised, hosted version, each paying a small fee.

Comment

If you like I'll cut you in. But you'd have to help promote it :-)

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X