Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furat
    replied
    I guess now you know he's a drug dealer (if you're serving him with a notice to vacate on these grounds, then you have sufficient doubts) then aren't you accepting money obtained illegally?

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman
    Is it a criminal offence for a mortgage company to take payments of a drug dealing home owner?

Cannot see how the landlord can be commiting a criminal offence!
    Yes, it might well be criminal- money laundering, you see.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ericthelobster View Post
    If you believe it's true, and if he was on a 6-month AST, then serve an S21 notice on him now, which lets you evict him without needing to give a reason. Don't get involved.
    No need to wait for end of term either: grounds 12 and 14 in Schedule 2 to 1988 Act may apply.

DANGER: take care, because accepting his rent may be a criminal offence.

Leave a comment:

• Furat
    replied
    Sooner or later,him being there will cause trouble.

Get rid of him as soon as you can without makign a big deal out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Ericthelobster
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Stop Out View Post
    I have a tenant who's been with me for 6 months now and today I was told again that he's a drug dealer.

I don't want to go to the Poilce for advice because I don't want to blame him for something I have no proof of, so I'm asking you guys for some advice of what I should do about it.
    If you believe it's true, and if he was on a 6-month AST, then serve an S21 notice on him now, which lets you evict him without needing to give a reason. Don't get involved.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Stop Out
    started a topic Suspected of being a drug dealer

Suspected of being a drug dealer

Evening all...

I have a tenant who's been with me for 6 months now and today I was told again that he's a drug dealer.

I don't want to go to the Poilce for advice because I don't want to blame him for something I have no proof of, so I'm asking you guys for some advice of what I should do about it.

Thanks for any help.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X