Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TDP Schemes landlady responsibilities

Please advise me.

I have a live in "Property Manager" (The Mother)& the owner of the house (The daughter) lives in America.
    I been happy here for just over a year & am curious about my deposit as my "Property manager is being a bitch.

as a tenant who has signed a Tenancy agreement i have a question about my security deposit that i paid prior to moving in.

Should this deposit legally of gone into a TDP scheme within the first 14 days & should i legally have had this in writing that it has gone into a TDP scheme.
    Thanks

Are you a tenant of the property manager ie does your agreement exist between her and you. If so there is no such requirement to protect the deposit paid by a lodger.
    [I]The opinions I give are simply my opinions and interpretations of what I have learnt, in numerous years as a property professional, I would not rely upon them without consulting with a paid advisor and providing them with all the relevant facts[I]

Comment

Yeah it is my name & The "Property managers" name on the tenancy agreement. Question answered. Thanks Johnny

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X