Dishwasher appliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sad S View Post
    What make is the machine? we currently operate a Bosch, which definitely does not specify that a funnel is needed.
    It looks to be a Lamona HJA 8362. It should be new because the kitchen appears to be newly remodelled.

Maybe it didn't come with a funnel, although the manual refers to it as though it did. I know this really has turned into a matter that seems trivial. I'll just buy or make something that will work. I truly had good intentions in offering to buy the manufacturer's, especially since this is the landlord's primary residence when he returns to the UK and might appreciate it... It's a very long-term tenancy so I just wanted to start off on the right foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
      I truly had good intentions in offering to buy the manufacturer's, especially since this is the landlord's primary residence when he returns to the UK and might appreciate it... It's a very long-term tenancy so I just wanted to start off on the right foot.
      LLs vary. Some want to know every little defect to the point of checking you cut the grass weekly and get the hump if you don't. Others will boot you out if you so much as mention that none of the doors shut. At the end of the day renting is insecure in that the landlord can issue a S21 for any reason of their choosing and whilst it may not seem fair nor reasonable and you didn't mean to make a fuss there is no defence to a correctly served S21.

My approach is to keep the place spotless, do minor repairs, pay rent on time and keep as quiet as possible and in the mean time pray that the LL doesn't experience financial problems that requires my home to be sold or personal reason changes that may require them to move into my home.

I've had some seriously crap LLs in my time. I cherish the great ones I have now!
      I'm a good tenant with great landlords
      I'm also a living, breathing, fully cooked female.

Comment

"A little caution might be in order next time you feel like using the keyboard to release aggression".

I shall remember this remarkable phrase by OP, to be used once again should the need for it arises.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X