Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Letting Websites

Hi
    First time using this forum. I am looking for any views on the best websites to use to advertise rooms to let and Bed and Breakfast.

Originally posted by Tony Maclachlan View Post
    Hi
    First time using this forum. I am looking for any views on the best websites to use to advertise rooms to let and Bed and Breakfast.
    http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/ is very good for single rooms in houses for students or young professionals

For B& B - not sure - try to register with the local Tourist Board and get on their lists?
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

As a live in landlord letting rooms in my house I use easyroommate.co.uk and gumtree.

With easyroommate I've opted for the £70 yearly subscription and I've found all of my lodgers through them.

However try using it for free for a while first, it doesn't suit everyone.

Ed

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X