Where do i stand if i have let a tenant move in and not pay a deposit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
    No, hate vast expanes of water - too many drownings off the coast of Blackpool when I was a kid.

EDIT: No, I wan't drowned too many times, read too many newspaper reports about drownings.
    There were no wrecks, and nobody drowned-ed. Fact nothing to laff at at all...
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesknight0 View Post
      There were no wrecks, and nobody drowned-ed. Fact nothing to laff at at all...
      Sorry? I am not sure if that is an incorrect statement of fact or an attemt to make fun of my (maybe irrational) fears. Please clarify?

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
        We post on here and ask questions. We don't always like the replies but we are adults. The OP did bring this problem on him/herself as I am sure they know and are totally prepared to admit. They came here in this knowledge looking for advice. We can all admit we have been a bit daft at some point - no shame in it! Jeffrey took the time to give some advice re S8. If we are all going to be supersensitive now we will have problems.
        It seems some members have a bee in their bonnet.
        It's a shame, but that's life.
        Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
          Sorry? I am not sure if that is an incorrect statement of fact or an attemt to make fun of my (maybe irrational) fears. Please clarify?
          It's a quote from a recitation by Stanley Holloway, The Lion and Albert. I thought everyone knew it.

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jXMsfLxhI
          To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesknight0 View Post
            It's a quote from a recitation by Stanley Holloway, The Lion and Albert. I thought everyone knew it.

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jXMsfLxhI
            I know that poem well (my Lancashire-born grandmother had it by heart) and it never fails to make me shudder, or worse. It always seemed to me to be a journey into a parallel, hellish world where children get eaten by lions and their parents don't care. The irony doesn't work.
            'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X