deposits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deposits

is it true that there is a company thatwillpay your deposit if you want to rent off a private landlord if you carnt afford to pay it yourself

Im not sure about any companies per se but your local council will probably run a deposit bond scheme, where they will pay a bond for you.

There may be some criteria you have to fit to qualify this but I cant remember what they are exactly (might have to be homeless or vunerable?).

Give your local council a call. Best to try the re-housing department or homeless team for your council.

I might add at the moment in my local council the pot of money set aside for the deposit bond has run out so they are not offering this service anymore.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by paulaxx View Post
      is it true that there is a company thatwillpay your deposit if you want to rent off a private landlord if you carnt afford to pay it yourself
      The council can also often put you in touch with local low interest loan organisations to cover bonds.

Comment

There are several, I don't know how good they are but https://www.tenantdeposit.com/default.aspx is one.
        They don't actually pay the deposit, they provide insurance for the landlord, and you pay the premiums each month. You may have difficulty finding a landlord who will accept such a deal.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X