A good one for you tonight guys - TRADESMEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whippy View Post
    well I have taken screen prints of his facebook page and spoken to a solicitor (as used to be a legal secretary) the solicitor is going to look into it all tomorrow for me.

Tomorrow morning I will be contact NICEIC to report this and also contact UK Power Networks whoever they are and try and find out what he has said to them.

I asked the new electrician to take a photo of the state is was left in after the looney electrician and I cant beleive that is safe - there were just wires hanging out of the wall - I know he took the fuse and fusebox but swear he should not have just left it how he did.

Thanks so much for your help so far guys i am going to print our messages and point the bits you all say out to the solicitor tomorrow :-)
    See poat 19 and as to UK Power as per post 19;

UK power networks is what used to be the infrastructure part of EDF, Seeboard LEB Eastern Electric etc. They won't be interested unless their installation is involved.

Interfering with the main fuse, they will be.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to My tenant lied to me
      by Uklondoner
      The rent has to be two months or more in arrears? My case the tenant owe me less than two months can still do the form?...
      03-06-2020, 16:50 PM
    • My tenant lied to me
      by Uklondoner
      My tenant lied to me saying he missed the first universal credit payment. But actually according to one of my friend the payment normally only take two weeks to come directly to the bank account. What can I do? Can I find a way to let the universal credit directly make overdue rent payment? I really...
      03-06-2020, 09:54 AM
      by theartfullodger
      As a stupid landlord I take grave exception to your slur, Sir!

Next week, amazing, unexpected, revelations that from time2time landlords lie to tenants.............. and agents from time2time lie to landlords AND tenants... and MPs & a particular special adviser seem to lie to most...
      03-06-2020, 16:22 PM
    • Reply to Access to sheds
      by DPT57
      Possibly, although I was basing my comment on this phrase in the original post:...
      03-06-2020, 16:21 PM
    • Access to sheds
      by endymion
      Hi. We have been renting a flat for the past decade under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. The flat is one of five in a single block. The back garden contains a large outbuilding comprising ten sheds. Implicitly, then, two sheds per flat. The inventory does contain the wording 'Garages, Sheds, Outbuildings:'...
      03-06-2020, 10:09 AM
      by Uklondoner
      Thanks so much !...
      03-06-2020, 16:21 PM
      by AndrewDod
      Then you need to go the route I said. Unless there is a lease which specifically defines the demise of Flat X that includes the shed(s) there is no reason at all to explicitly exclude anything....
      03-06-2020, 16:17 PM
      by nukecad
      As it's UC then as a landlord you need to submit a form UC47 to apply to the DWP for a 'Managed Payments to Landlord', which can include an amount for arrears.
      However any repayment of arrears granted will be on a 'pay back at so much a month' basis.

UC47's can now be submitted online....
      03-06-2020, 15:51 PM
      by endymion
      Well, partly, but mainly I'm considering whether the sheds would have to be explicitly excluded from the tenancy in the AST. It's a question of what would be considered the default position in law....
      03-06-2020, 14:53 PM
      by endymion
      Interesting. I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Nonetheless, if the deeds stipulate that the sheds are part of the flat, rather than communal, surely that's quite a different matter....
      03-06-2020, 14:52 PM
    Working...
    X