Proof of Service of S21 - interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof of Service of S21 - interesting

In pursuit of my first possession order, Mansfield County Court have just informed me that a copy of the letter from LA stating "a copy of the S21 served by us by hand on T at abc address is attached" is sufficient proof of service.

None of this date-embossed photo of person putting an envelope through the door with a forked hazel twig, certificate of posting from 2 Post Offices, satellite trail of electronic tag embedded in S21 form showing it going through the letter box, or piccie of tenant in leg-irons having S21 chanted to them by a Town Cryer holding a copy of today's Sun stuff.

Interesting, but I may apply braces to their belt.

ML
    Refer Mad Regulators to Arkell vs Pressdram.

I'm thinking that they consider service by agent as service by a third party server and the letter as their certificate of service.
    I would probably not have worked if you had served it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by midlandslandlord View Post
      None of this date-embossed photo of person putting an envelope through the door with a forked hazel twig, certificate of posting from 2 Post Offices, satellite trail of electronic tag embedded in S21 form showing it going through the letter box, or piccie of tenant in leg-irons having S21 chanted to them by a Town Cryer holding a copy of today's Sun stuff.
      And of course what you need to remember is that all this performance may only prove you served something, but not precisely what you served.

Comment

Originally posted by midlandslandlord View Post
        But the above forms are much more fun, esp. the last one.

Comment

The best suggestion for service I've ever read (here maybe?) is handing T a copy of today's paper followed by stapling the s21 to their forehead and taking a very quick snap

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X