Landlords flooding the Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landlords flooding the Market

Been just reading this very interesting article.

http://firstrung.co.uk/articles.asp?...016&cat=47-0-0

Yet more statistics but no evidence.
    Disclaimer:I have over 30 years experience in housing(both social and private) as an EHO and Building Surveyor.I am also a certified expert witness having spent the last 15years working in housing litigation.The advice I give is from experience in working for various Local Authorities and how the law is interpretated.Housing Law is a minefield and is continually being amended if in any doubt you should consult a solicitor or someone of equal legal standing.

Read similar articles in the Sunday papers.

This thread does not concern rented properties as a whole but those Houses in Multiple Occupation.

Whether the increase amounts to a flood needs to be supported by statistics.
    Vic - wicked landlord
    Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
    Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X