small claims against agent

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • small claims against agent

    Hello everyone - would be grateful for your opinions. Agent quotes half a months rent to find tenant. I confirm by email the agreed price. Agent screws up big time and puts tenant in without approval and in spite of my specifying I must sign the AST. Leaving that aside, the then deducts almost £100 more than agreed for his "services". Will not return the extra. Any reason why I cannot go to small claims court for the return of the overcharge?
    sorry - put on twice in error and dont know how to delete.....
    Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

  • #2
    If you think someone owes you money then you can take them to court. Obviously you will need some proof to show the judge.

    Start your action using the HM Courts Service Money Claim Online.


    Latest Activity