X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old version assured or shorthold tenancy

Hi there,
    Can someone advice me where I can obtain the plain version of tenancy
    agreement for House, Room or Flat Share Rental related to the following year: 1992, 1993,1994, 1995, 1996.

I currently am preparing a presentation and It would
    be very useful to include those documents during demonstration.

Kind regards

Misterti

Latest Activity

Collapse

• NTQ during fixed term?
    vpltd
    Hi,
    Can a LL issue a valid NTQ during the six-month fixed term of an AST agreement?
    (A residential let in England.)
    VPL.
    11-08-2017, 14:53 PM
  • Reply to NTQ during fixed term?
    jpkeates
    Except that the repossession order doesn't actually end the tenancy either, it simply says that it must end.
    Then, either the tenant has to surrender the property to comply with the order or the order has to be executed by bailiifs.
    Which actually ends the tenancy.

So the court...
    22-08-2017, 12:59 PM
    StuartH
    Which came first, the chicken, or the egg? ...
    22-08-2017, 12:55 PM
    StuartH
    I'm pretty unlikely to agree with anything you write, as a matter of general principle; and certainly, see no value in debating why. I wish you a good afternoon....
    22-08-2017, 12:52 PM
    KTC
    Let's try to construct that piece of legislation.

(1) & (2) can stand on its own. There's no inconsistence to prevent accepting that a tenant leaving after receiving a s21 before/without court is leaving "as a result of the service of a notice". The bit some have difficuities...
    22-08-2017, 12:14 PM
    jpkeates
    The legislation the says that also says that it must happen at a hearing that is impossible.

It has to happen at a repossession hearing when the tenancy has ended as a "result" of a s21 (and ended during a tenancy period to require a rebate).

The only possible scenario...
    22-08-2017, 10:20 AM
    Wright76
    It's perfectly simple. Either you accept the tenancy ended as a result of the section 21 or don't.

By taking the keys back and control of the property you are somehow accepting the surrender. Now, if you have no written notice from the tenant or deed of surrender your most definitely accepting...
    22-08-2017, 09:59 AM
  • S21 and refunds
    tatemono
    Because the poor old OP of THIS THREAD has seen it derailed by a long but nevertheless valid debate/argument/discussion about the interpretation of law, I've started a new thread because the discussion has raised some questions I'd like answers to.

Say I have a tenant, whose AST started...
    18-08-2017, 05:52 AM
  • Reply to S21 and refunds
    tatemono
    er... perhaps pedant would be more apropros ...
    22-08-2017, 09:39 AM
  • Tenants reporting damp issues in flat
    james99
    Hi,

I rent out a modern / purpose built ground floor flat which I've owned for c15 years and lived in it myself up until the last few years when I have rented it out. Never had any issues with damp when I was living there or with past tenants, however, the current tenants have reported...
    16-08-2017, 16:53 PM
Working...
X