electricity supplier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electricity supplier

Does anyone know which number I would need to ring in order to find out who my electricity supplier is? Apparently there is an automated number I can ring and enter my house number etc and it will tell me my supplier. Many thanks for your help.

I believe that it's MPAN on 0845 6030618, The address, postcode and meter reference number will be needed.

P.P.
    Any information given in this post is based on my personal experience as a landlord, what I have learned from this and other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Whos responsible for slow draining bathroom sink and black grout? Landlord or Tenant?
      Bounce
      Hi

I was wondering if anybody could help me and tell me who could be responsible Landlord or Tenant?

One of my properties, the tenant has been in there about 2 years and normally has always called me direct for any little problem.

I then went through months where...
      Black Grout they want me to get redone...
      17-01-2018, 21:53 PM
    • Reply to Whos responsible for slow draining bathroom sink and black grout? Landlord or Tenant?
      Bounce
      In regards to this, I attended the property today with a plumber, as he tenants claimed they had tried using some sink unblocker and plunger etc...

When we were shown the sink she now decides to tell us that since using the sink unblocker it doesn't seem to bad (she could have told me this...
      19-01-2018, 23:13 PM
    • Joint tenancy - end fixed term
      Nottinverno
      Hello,

need some advice, please, I'm getting mad at this.

I have a joint tenancy, renting a flat through an agency with other 2 people, ending end January.
      I have decided to move out and I gave my notice (to both the agency and my flatmates) last end November, however...
      09-01-2018, 14:29 PM
    • Reply to Joint tenancy - end fixed term
      KTC
      Ask the solicitor for their interpretation of section 5(5)(b) of the Housing Act 1988 regarding giving a notice to quit on the first day of the statutory periodic tenancy.
      19-01-2018, 22:54 PM
    • Reply to Joint tenancy - end fixed term
      Nottinverno
      Oh nono, I have to leave at the end of Feb. I have already moved forward my move and luckily the new landlord is flexible, but I can't stay other 2 months in my current place.
      It really seems that as soon as the periodic roll starts I can serve 1 month notice, so by end Feb I should be able to...
      19-01-2018, 22:48 PM
    • Payment Break
      OlliesDad
      I have a great long-term tenant who, along with her husband and daughter has been with me for nearly 5 years. Unfortunately the husband has done the dirty and left leaving her with nothing but debts. Her finances are in a mess and she has said she may need to move in with family whilst she sorts herself...
      18-01-2018, 21:27 PM
    • Reply to Payment Break
      royw
      You have a good tenant and if it were me I'd be looking for ways to keep her rather than evict her. Might be worth having a chat and find out how much she can afford now and in the long-term. If she can afford it on her own once the debts are cleared possibly offer her a reduced rent for a year equivalent...
      19-01-2018, 22:26 PM
    • Tenants not vacated at check-out
      tatemono
      Had a lovely young couple with a baby in our property for about 8 months, they gave notice to leave as he'd moved out after they split up and she couldn't afford rent. Sad situation for them. Property has been on market since.

Anyway, yesterday our very competent and well-trusted long-standing...
      09-01-2018, 08:58 AM
    • Reply to Tenants not vacated at check-out
      KTC
      If it were a notice to quit given during a periodic tenancy, as opposed to an agreement with the landlord during the fixed term, then tenancy has ended. Validity of a notice to quit does not depend on whether the tenant follow up and acting in accordance to it. A notice to quit is not a notice of intention....
      19-01-2018, 22:20 PM
    • Reply to Tenants not vacated at check-out
      buzzard1994
      But the notice wasn't valid because the tenant did not give up possession. The notice is an intention to end the tenancy but the tenant remains in possession so they did not end the tenancy. If it was the end of a fixed term that would be different....
      19-01-2018, 22:06 PM
    Working...
    X