Good News for once -DIY PCOL Hearing This Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffrey
    replied
    A CCJ is a County Court Judgment- so it's what the court issues.
    What you mean is an entry on the register of unsatisfied CCJs [= amounts which the Court orders defendant to pay but which remain unpaid].

Leave a comment:

• helpmeplease
    replied
    I am just please to get the house back. However, I will pursue them for the money, but don't expect to get very far.They are presently unemployed, Does the CCJ automatically get issued as part of the court case today? I guess what I'm asking, is, what do I have to do next to pursue them for the money?

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    Good to hear the right result occurred: Congrats!.

If they still owe funds pursue them to the uttermost, if only so they don't forget & so they don't tell all their mates you're a soft touch.. (guess who you get as tenants then...)

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    replied
    Not sure in this case, but just getting the property back is a victory. Any money received is a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Rejoice only when/if you have the cleared funds.

Leave a comment:

• Good News for once -DIY PCOL Hearing This Morning!

Straightforward case of tenants in more that 8 weeks arrears with rent. Followed all the great advice on this website. On how to issue Section 8 notice, fill in PCOL form and what documents to take to court in a bundle, this morning.
    Also, because of this forum I realise I could contact the council because they were pocketing the Housing Benefit and not paying it to us. So at least while we waitied for the court date to come round we were receiving their housing benefit direct from the council.
    Turned up this morning, looking smart ( another piece of good advice). Tenants didn't show. I WON, and as I was leaving the judge asked if I had any help with preparing for court. I said I'd done it alone with the help of the internet...... She complemented me on what a very good job I had made. It was all over in 5 minutes......and I saved a fortune in solicitors fees, Thank you everyone who contributes with help on this forum.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X