Contract Specifics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pms View Post
    Could we also add that the use of the mower can only be used between the hours of 9-5.Outside these hours an offence is being commited under S79 EPA(1990) which means that the tenant has breached the tenancy and the landlord then has the option to evict.
    I think we need some additional clauses here pms. Maybe there should be different operating hours for hand mowers, electric mowers or petrol mowers.
    Vic - wicked landlord
    Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
    Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.

Comment

Originally posted by Worldlife View Post
      I think we need some additional clauses here pms. Maybe there should be different operating hours for hand mowers, electric mowers or petrol mowers.
      Vic: You left out industrial mowers
      Disclaimer:I have over 30 years experience in housing(both social and private) as an EHO and Building Surveyor.I am also a certified expert witness having spent the last 15years working in housing litigation.The advice I give is from experience in working for various Local Authorities and how the law is interpretated.Housing Law is a minefield and is continually being amended if in any doubt you should consult a solicitor or someone of equal legal standing.

Comment

No mower please ...................................

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X