Credit Checking Prospective Tenants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Checking Prospective Tenants

Fot the last two years I have used letting agencies to find and credit check new tenants.

I am considering finding and managing tenants directly on future properties.

One of the mortgage conditions is that any new tenant must be sucessfully credit checked before being accepted as a tenant.

Does anyone have any experience of doing this personally via credit checking agencies?

I would be grateful for any advice, experience, costs and issues etc.

Regards
    Ian

Click on the TenantVERIFY link (beneath the dark blue band) to obtain further information concerning this service.

I've found it very useful to get prospective tenants to fill in the details required by the verification agency. It's much less initimidating for them than a grand inquisition and you can check it afterwards.
    Vic - wicked landlord
    Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
    Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X