Deposit dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deposit dispute

Hi,, Could anyone please assist me on the following,, My son who is at Uni has just left a houseshare with 5 other tenants, each payed their rent separate and was receipted separately, he paid in cash in the agents office and when he came home sent in cheques which were cashed, he moved out several months ago due to a fall out with other tenants but continued to pay the rent, the tenancy ended in July, the house was a mess but my son went in with myself and cleaned it taking over 5hrs,not even his mess. The agent is now trying to take monies from his deposit for cleaning the house, rent arrears from another tenant and an apparent charge for a late rental payment back in March first he's heard of it ,they also told him his guarantor ( me) is liable for all the other 5 tenants unpaid rent !! the agent wont return phone calls or numerous emails to sort this out. My son refused to be liable for someone elses debt and have told the DPS. Where does he stand ? I just want this sorted and put to bed,,,,,

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X