Garage letting to neighbour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage letting to neighbour

I have a garage at the rear of one of my properties which I rent to the neighbour. Late last year this neighbour was arrested and sent down for 6 months. I have been told he has been released, but I don't believe he will return to his property due to the severety of the offence. The agreement he had with me regarding the garage has expired and I would like to know whether I can clear out the garage and use it myself for storage purposes.

I posted a letter through his letter box at the end of July, which is the time the agreement ran out, but I haven't heard anything in reply.

Thanks for any help on this one, I have searched the site for anything that resembles this problem, but I didn't find anything.

Did you search for "garage" ???

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...ghlight=garage

That link should answer all your questions.
    Any posts by myself are my opinion ONLY. They should never be taken as correct or factual without confirmation from a legal professional. All information is given without prejudice or liability.

Comment

Nice one... cheers for that link, i did search "garages", but that didnt come up for some reason.... thanks anyway!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X