Our tenants have a cat and we rented no pets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by rosewine View Post
    No way would we sign something saying we agreed to do something we quite clearly wouldnt and couldnt do. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Sorry Rose I don't understand what you want advise on?

    LL cannot make you get rid of the cats. If LL doesn't want them in the property he will have to ask you to leave, which in this case will result in the desired outcome for you.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Springfields View Post
      Sorry Rose I don't understand what you want advise on?

      LL cannot make you get rid of the cats. If LL doesn't want them in the property he will have to ask you to leave, which in this case will result in the desired outcome for you.
      That is a very good point!

      In fact... it would suggest that opening a cats' rescue centre in the property would expedite the whole process. Just borrow lots of cats from friends for a few nights, treat them well and return them well-fed and all party-ed out, after LL has issued notice.

      Everyones a winner!
      'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
        That is a very good point!

        In fact it would suggest that opening a cats' rescue centre in the property would expedite the whole process. Just borrow lots of cats from friends for a few nights, treat them well and return them well-fed and all party-ed out, after LL has issued notice.

        Everyones a winner!
        Oh, the endless possiblilties........

        Dear Landlord,

        Please let me know how soon I can vacate. I have several pregnant cats at the moment and I would not want the move to interfer with their due dues. We have many kittens already looking for homes (if you know anyone who would be interested), the cat litter is costing a small fortune and the bin men aren't too keen to remove the amount we have stock piled for disposal.

        Many thanks

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Springfields View Post
          Oh, the endless possiblilties........

          Dear Landlord,

          Please let me know how soon I can vacate. I have several pregnant cats at the moment and I would not want the move to interfer with their due dues. We have many kittens already looking for homes (if you know anyone who would be interested), the cat litter is costing a small fortune and the bin men aren't too keen to remove the amount we have stock piled for disposal.

          Many thanks
          Ha! I love that.

          And you could add a a PS:

          BTW, do you know anything which will get the smell of cat urine out of sh*g-pile carpets? For some reason it is in all the mattresses, too. They really stink. Would Fairy Liquid work, do you think?

          The censor won't let me write the word in full!
          'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
            Ha! I love that.

            And you could add a a PS:

            BTW, do you know anything which will get the smell of cat urine out of sh*g-pile carpets? For some reason it is in all the mattresses, too. They really stink. Would Fairy Liquid work, do you think?

            The censor won't let me write the word in full!
            Ha ha, Saying that I pity anyone who has a litter of kittens in the household .....

            Our cat managed to get caught before she was spayed, their more trouble than children. We once had the whole street looking for our little guys after the kids left the back door open. Couldn't find them anywhere!! I was in tears laughing when 5 fuzzy and vibrating kittens made their way out from behind the washing machine when it reached spin cycle!!

            Comment

            Latest Activity

            Collapse

            Working...
            X