Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
    Correct, but doesn't affect OPs situation
    Yes, I know, but it is such a frequent error that I think it needs to be corrected every time it pops up - zero tolerance and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by westminster View Post
      Yes, I know, but it is such a frequent error that I think it needs to be corrected every time it pops up - zero tolerance and all that.
      Ooh, you're so cruel

Comment

It needs to state that possession is required under Section 21 of the Housing Act 1988, so I'm saying its invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy_Solomon View Post
          It needs to state that possession is required under Section 21 of the Housing Act 1988, so I'm saying its invalid.
          No it doesn't. A s21(4)(a) WOULD, but not a s21(1)(b).

Comment

Thanks for you're help guys
            To clarify
            The fact that i just put date of notice 19 july 2010 and not an actual end date to the notice, i.e after 19 september would be ok
            iv also written on the notice(notice of rent arrears on next page) would this affect it

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post
              No it doesn't. A s21(4)(a) WOULD, but not a s21(1)(b).
              Well I'll be.........

Comment

The key question is whether the date that you are seeking is capable of ascertainment. Would a reasonable tenant understand what was being asked of them and could the date be calculated.

I think you are probably ok.
                PAUL GIBBS, solicitor, Jacobs & Reeves. My comments on this forum are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. No responsibility or liability is accepted by reason of reliance upon such comments. This disclaimer would not apply to direct clients of Jacobs & Reeves where there is a valid retainer in place and I would be happy to confirm any advice if formally instructed. . Jacobs & Reeves now offer a fixed fee possession service.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X