Help!!! none paying tenants damageing property and refusing viewings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!! none paying tenants damageing property and refusing viewings

Please help, ive got tenants who havent been paying their rent, allowing us access to the property etc. When they moved in they we told the house is on the market and we have people who want to view it tomorow but shes telling me that basically they arent allowing them to view it!!
    I have to wait till the 10th of this month, but ill be giving them a section 8 and i dont have a depoist from them to take damage to the front door from. what can i do???!!!

Originally posted by Siany88 View Post
    Please help, ive got tenants who havent been paying their rent, allowing us access to the property etc. When they moved in they we told the house is on the market and we have people who want to view it tomorow but shes telling me that basically they arent allowing them to view it!!
    I have to wait till the 10th of this month, but ill be giving them a section 8 and i dont have a depoist from them to take damage to the front door from. what can i do???!!!
    Unfortunately, you have no right to access the property with your prospective purchaser while the tenant has a tenancy. Once you have regained possission through the courts - then you can do what you want with it.

Comment

Great...love the power they have over us. What about the damage done to the front door? i didnt take a depoist from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Siany88 View Post
        Great...love the power they have over us.
        The courts regard the sanctity of ones home to be more important than a businesses wishes.
        What about the damage done to the front door?
        You haven't mentioned what the damage was, or how it happened. It is your responsibility to repair, but you may be able to sue whoever caused the damage. Or claim on your insurance and they will take action against whoever caused the damage
        i didnt take a depoist from them.
        Possibly not your wisest business decision.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X