Builders cutting power/ being moved temp to Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason why you might not get any more help from anyone is because you are rude and insulting along with violent.

People here give their time for free to help and you can't conduct a discussion without trying to look more clever than you are with your sarcastic remarks.

If you want help now I suggest you go and pay for it.

Comment

Charles 10 if thats your name or age stop throwing your toys out of your pram.People were trying to give you advice on this forum and all you did was throw it back in their faces(and I read all the threads).I could advise you read the signuture but im not going too.You seem to have only one word in your vocabloury and that is "compensation" so obviously there is an altero motive here.I would make one suggestion though consult a solicitor or someone of similar legal standing expect to pay at least a century an hour.Have a nice day
      Disclaimer:I have over 30 years experience in housing(both social and private) as an EHO and Building Surveyor.I am also a certified expert witness having spent the last 15years working in housing litigation.The advice I give is from experience in working for various Local Authorities and how the law is interpretated.Housing Law is a minefield and is continually being amended if in any doubt you should consult a solicitor or someone of equal legal standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer_M
        The reason why you might not get any more help from anyone is because you are rude and insulting along with violent.

People here give their time for free to help and you can't conduct a discussion without trying to look more clever than you are with your sarcastic remarks.

If you want help now I suggest you go and pay for it.

CHARLES REPLY :

Thank heavens you cowboys only do this advice thing as a hobby.

In a court of law your wild assumptions would get you in all sorts of bother.

Jenny love give the "clever" line a rest. We have already been down that path with the Smug grammar Queen.

Your unfounded judgemental views are pretty clear for all to see.

jenny how can someone like you be taken seriously to give out sound advice to people in need when your wild Factless assumptions and accusations are clearly evident for people to see here by simply scrolling back at previous posts.

Take off your blinkers just for 2 mins plsssss.

How dare you have the gall to accuse any person of anything without having the full facts at hand.

l suggest you read all the posts in full { preferably sober next time } before you form yet more of what can only be described as bigited judgemental views, based on this and your previous postal comments.

As for paying for help.

l suggest you seek help {pvt'ly paid probably better as you appear to be an urgent case} in understanding that by making wild accusations purely because of your clear prejudices here in what can only be sumized as your wild imagination in which you accuse someone of being voilent for making what any semi stable person would consider to be a witty coment to a rather drama Queen response.

ohhhhhhhh yea and as l said in previous post. which no doubt Factless jenny failed to spot, the Policeman cautioned the rather aggressive builder and not me.
        l could go into alot more detail dear jenny, but then again l'll leave that to your next posts imagination, and obvious crystal ball technology.
        Maybe jenny viewed the whole unfortunate episode via Drone plane above my home.
        What else could any reasonable person be expected to assume.

At least be factual in future jenny, leave the nasty stuff for when your hubby gets home. l mean this is supposed to be a legal thread.
        { l'll have to clarify that l have no real idea if jenny has a hubby or not, but if she does my heart goes out to him}
        cheers

Charles

Comment

Originally posted by pms
          Charles 10 if thats your name or age stop throwing your toys out of your pram.People were trying to give you advice on this forum and all you did was throw it back in their faces(and I read all the threads).I could advise you read the signuture but im not going too.You seem to have only one word in your vocabloury and that is "compensation" so obviously there is an altero motive here.I would make one suggestion though consult a solicitor or someone of similar legal standing expect to pay at least a century an hour.Have a nice day

CHARLES REPLY :

For your Info:

Being rehoused and compensated are both inextricably linked in this matter.
          Those words quoted not by me but by 2 solicitor's we met already and yep also the senior environmental officer helping us with this matter.

The Hotel has already been offered as previously mentioned so its seems only right to bring up the compensation issue.

Rather strange therefore a chap of your experience making that rather odd statement. QUOTE : "compensation altero motive"

Was that 15 weeks experience or 15 days you said you had ???

Landlord if ever l heard one.

Don't call me mate we'll call you.

Charles.

Comment

Charles10 you are hilarious. To be honest I didn't bother reading your post to the end because you're the one who seems to be on the drink and needs to sober up.

No wonder no one takes you seriously in your "real life". You must have been rocked to close to a wall as a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by charles10
              1. can we say bollox to this offer ???
              Yes you can say no thanks to the offer

2, can we agree the offer of accomadation along with some form of finanacial compensation ????
              Yes as the builders are offering accomodation, you would have to ask the builders about compensation

3, they way we feel right now is that this company along with the landlords
              Not sure of the question?

4, a figure in money terms regarding compenstion would be really helpful, as we have no idea what is deemed reasonable
              Ask the builders what figure they are willing to offer and present that to your legal representative and seek his advise on this issue on the 8th August.

If the power was cut off and you decided to stay I am sure you would be able to seek further recompense.

Comment

His psychotic rantings are mildly amusing, aren't they?

Maybe he's forgotten to take his medication. Bless !!

At the time of writing, there have been 446 viewings of this thread; 7 people have replied and he's insulted/been abusive to 5 of them .. and he wonders why he hasn't had more people attempting to give him advice. "Clever", huh?

Definitley don't think this OP is playing with a full deck.

Originally posted by Jennifer_M
                Charles10 you are hilarious. .
                Any information or opinion given in this post is based only on my personal experience, what I have learned from this, other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person. E&OE

Comment

Cheers Red40 for advice.

l'll certainly take your advice and put proposition to builders regarding a compensation figure.
                  What do you think if they say "No" to compensation ???

l fully well understand from this gang of helpful senior poster's { not all thank Heavens} reply's l've just been getting that using the word "Compensation" does not seem to go down well with them.

Well done again Smug ppapya.

its been well worth it having to put up with your attempts at being witty {don't give up the day job} in order to get some great helpful advice here.

all l can say to you is if you continue to be a smart ass flying off the handle at the slighest criticism { anybody just look at her 2nd post ranting response to what was nothing aimed personally at her at the time} your paranoia will only gain more strength.

Charles x

Comment

anymore helpful adice on a totally seperate issue, l'd be really grateful.

We received a "First Refusal Notice" offer from our Landlords 3 weeks ago now.

We have been in dispute over Disrepair with them for well over a yr now.
                    They ignored almost all letters from from our solicitor's to do with this matter.It was as far back as last Dec that after following the protocal stuff our soliciotor wrote saying that they would be appointing an independant surveyor to carry out a full inspection of the building.
                    sadly because of many other issue's with rgards to our tenancy which our solicitor told us took prioroity over the dis repair stuff, all this put on back burner.
                    now after reapplying for legal aid funding we have just been turned down. their reason being that we are now above the monthly earnings figures or something.
                    l think this just my father filling in new form in correctly.
                    so at the moment our solicitor says he can't advise on this matter.

what l#d like to know, including from you pippay if you can help, ohhh and sorry l do apologise for past posts. under some pressure at moment, anyway l apologise.

is : is this first refusal offer lawful ????? l mean seeing as we are already in dispute with the owners over disrepairs, { the building actually falling apart, especially in the common areas}
                    A friend informed me that he thinks we could take out an injuntion to cancel this first refusal offer based on the disrepair stuff.

do you think this is possible ????

our solicitor by the way very busy , and he didnt even seem to know what "first refusal " was all about.

thanks

Charles.

Comment

I' have a strange feeling I'm may be taking a risk here - I hope I don't regret it.

Firstly, I'm certainly not a solicitor and cannot, therefore, advise on the legal implications and without knowing the full wording of the "First Refusal Notice" i doubt whether anyone else will either, even with legal knowledge.

My only advice is to weigh up in your own mind, after discussion with your family, what takes priority (being honest, I'm thinking more of your parents welfare than yours)... Enjoying your home and having a stress free life? or fighting a "goliath" which at the moment you don't appear to be having much luck with.

If it's the former then I would strongly urge you to go to either Shelter or the Local Authority Homeless Officer and claim homelessness on the following grounds:

Homelessness on the grounds that it isn't reasonable for you to stay there
                      (building works/long standing remedial works etc) which can be susbstantiated by the EHO involovement.
                      and
                      Your parents are in priority need due to ill health/disability.

If you go to Shelter on this basis (as opposed to seeking help with a complicated legal issue that they probably aren't qualified to answer) they WILL be able to advise and assist when you visit, and can act as your advocate when dealing with the local authority.

If rehousing can be achieved you will have the following benefiits:

1. No stress caused by noise, building works etc etc.

2. A far more secure tenancy than you have at the moment.

3. A stress free mind that can then concentrate on the legal issues

4. A clearer idea as to your losses/inconvenience/affect on health etc.

- just because you may have moved out does not mean that you can't pursue it - it just means you can do it from a position of more strength.

If the LA DO rehouse you, then it means, effectively, that they recognise that you were forced out of your home by the LL actions and I'm sure this will be taken into consideration when dealing with compensation.

I won't be replying to any more posts as I feel the level of my expertise/experience has now been reached.
                      Any information or opinion given in this post is based only on my personal experience, what I have learned from this, other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person. E&OE

Comment

thanks for you advice.

Charles

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                        X