Recovering Rent Arrears

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Recovering Rent Arrears

    What's the best way to recover rent arrears through the courts whilst the tenant is still in occupation? I don't wish to use Section 8 (8) as I have a notice for him to vacate already in place. However I'm concerned that if I don't sue him for the arrears now then he will vacate my property with a clean sheet and have no difficulty in renting again.

    No reason why you should not serve a Court claim now.

    See Moneyclaim on line
    Vic - wicked landlord
    Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
    Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.


    Latest Activity