Megga Urgent help required please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megga Urgent help required please !

Following a conversation with the NLA earlier today I am about to serve a Section 8. I need to serve this evening as I am going on holiday tomorrow for two weeks. It is all completed and signed ok with some great help from the NLA. But...I have just noticed that at the bottom of the NLA secon page there is another box that needs to be signed and dated. Is this for me to sign again as I have in section 6 or is it for the tenant to sign and date?

Originally posted by Woody View Post
    Following a conversation with the NLA earlier today I am about to serve a Section 8. I need to serve this evening as I am going on holiday tomorrow for two weeks. It is all completed and signed ok with some great help from the NLA. But...I have just noticed that at the bottom of the NLA secon page there is another box that needs to be signed and dated. Is this for me to sign again as I have in section 6 or is it for the tenant to sign and date?
    I do not know which box you refer to, but there is no requirement for the tenant to sign a section 8 notice. What does it say in the chunk of text nearest to the box?
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Thanks

Panic over , it does pay to read things properly ! All served ok, and witnessed. Delayed in responding due to computer going off line. Your prompt help was appreciated.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X