Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical Award in Residential Lettings

Hi,

I am thinking of gaining the TA qualification in residential lettings but can't decide whether to simply buy the books (at £220!!!) or opt for the TA Extra course (at £499) which also gives access to tutors and other bits but only for 6 months.

If I buy the books for now and then later decide to upgrade for the TA Extra course (if need be) then it comes to a total of £599, a whopping £100 extra for not opting for the TA Extra Course first time round. Seems rather unfair.

Please share your thoughts.

ps: I have 2 years of experience working in the lettings industry.

Originally posted by JAKS View Post

Please share your thoughts.

ps: I have 2 years of experience working in the lettings industry.
    Don't worry - that's more than most, it would appear.

You might find this thread illuminating:

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...ighlight=NFOPP

There are a few posts missing between #10 and #11 but the gist of them was that someone complained that the NFOPP training stuff was extortionately expensive and why weren't the annswers to the practice test Qs ever published, so people could learn from seeing where they had gone wrong.
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X