Is this unreasonable behavior, by landlorsd representive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with thesaint (I don't often do that ) but he/she has experience in this area. If you could tell us the name of the organisation that owns the properties then maybe we could find out for you. No need to mention which site you live on - thus avoiding any (slight) chance of the manager identifying you.

The answer to your initial query is that there is probably little the manager could do about you putting up a windbreak - other than make you feel bad.

The real problem is that the manager is obviously bullying you and your co-residents and that is patently wrong. Someone needs to do something or this will get worse. He is not in the prison service now, you are free individuals and he has to understand that treating you like prisoners is tantamount to harassment and could result in a civil case against him.

32 Identical complaints to the Housing Association or whatever should result in the re-training or releasing of the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkerz View Post

32 Identical complaints to the Housing Association or whatever should result in the re-training or releasing of the manager.
      'releasing'...Now there's an interesting euphemism! Do you mean the sacking of the manager?
      'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
        'releasing'...Now there's an interesting euphemism! Do you mean the sacking of the manager?
        Well, could be sacking, or he could be encouraged to retire to one of their other sites - I'm sure they can find a manager able to bully him!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X