X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barretts
    replied
    thanks

Realise my first post made no sense at all.

But I get the gist of your reply. I have faxed the court to say that I wish the tenants request to be denied as 42 days has been given and its not my fault the council cant rehouse the tenant. Giving me financial hardship etc etc etc

Leave a comment:

• davidjohnbutton
    replied
    Very unlikely to succeed. Already the maximum amount of time has been given and unless there was some irregularity in the possession process, then she will be ousted by the bailiff on the appointed day!

Leave a comment:

• barretts
    replied
    Forgot to mention

tenant was already given 42 days by court now wants another 14 days just cos the council cant rehouse her.

Leave a comment:

• barretts
    started a topic Section 21 with baliff notice

Section 21 with baliff notice

Hi

First post but need some advice.

Section 21 accerated possession given and bailiff appointment made for 8th June 2010, but tenant has asked court for a stay from the court, backed up with a housing benefit letter stating she wishes for an extension as now the rent has been bought upto date, the landlord only wanted possession because of arrears.

Surely section 21 would not consider this as this was not grounds for possession how do you impress this on the court and why would a telephone hearing be granted for this reason. Want her out to sell the property not because of arrears. Anyone had experience of this before?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X