X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jta
    replied
    Originally posted by cygedd View Post
    so i have a regulated tennent in a flat (she has been there since 1982) yorkhire coast homes pay her rent direct to me which is no problem---so what i need to know has anyone had any experience in getting the tennent out by saying that i need the flat myself to live in as i have been told that this is/could be a way of getting her/them out. or has anyone else any advice---someone told me to offer her 10k to go n see if she bites--otherwise seen as she s 72 i have no choice but to wait n hope non of her family move in.
    No, you cannot, especially if you bought the property with her in situ. You can offer her money, but even that could be viewed as pressurising her. Succession rights can only be exercised once and the successor would have had to be resident in the property for a certain period beforehand.

Leave a comment:

• cygedd
    started a topic protected/regulated tennent

protected/regulated tennent

so i have a regulated tennent in a flat (she has been there since 1982) yorkhire coast homes pay her rent direct to me which is no problem---so what i need to know has anyone had any experience in getting the tennent out by saying that i need the flat myself to live in as i have been told that this is/could be a way of getting her/them out. or has anyone else any advice---someone told me to offer her 10k to go n see if she bites--otherwise seen as she s 72 i have no choice but to wait n hope non of her family move in.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X