Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AST with Break Clause

Hi
    Could you recommend a supplier for an AST with a break clause.
    There seems to be so many I dont want to get one that is not worth the paper it is written on.
    thanks

Originally posted by martin5 View Post
    Hi
    Could you recommend a supplier for an AST with a break clause.
    There seems to be so many I dont want to get one that is not worth the paper it is written on.
    thanks
    The only reliable sources for break clauses are to be found in books containing precedents published by recognised legal publishers. Naturally you will not get access to these free on line, but your local reference library may have one. You do though need to approach such precedents with caution as they are intended to be used by lawyers or others with drafting experience and not by the layman.

The best thing you can do is to decide what you want and then get an experienced landlord and tenant lawyer to draft the provision for you.

The above really goes for tenancy agreements generally. I have so far seen two forms of tenancy agreement that have been acquired on line and I have been impressed by neither. I would not go so far as to say they were totally inadequate, but they were certainly not entirely satisfactory.

Comment

Ok thanks. I think ive found one now. I dont mind paying for one, in the great scheme of things a bit of money now could save in the end. I may not even need it just covering all angles.
      Thanks

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X