Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help filling in N5B please.

Can anyone tell me;

do i delete any part of section 4. I have deleted all of section 5.

what about section 9 am I best to delete that and attend court if the lady contests.

Also there are two people on the AST one has legged it leaving the other in dire straights hence talked to the county council who have advised her to get a posession order in order to get social housing. I take it the defendants are still both of them and they both need to be mentioned for a possession order.

Also do I need to send the court 3 copies (of everything), one for the court, one for each defendant. ( make one for myself) Are photo copies of the N5B Ok?

Thanks again

If you delete 5 keep 4.

Up to you re 9 - I usually leave it and write to the court with any objections if hardship is claimed.

Both tenants should be named as defendants.

Send 4 sets of papers to the court. Ask the court to serve both defendants directly, and for then to returned a sealed copy to you for your records. Photocopies are usually fine, but the court would want to have the original for their file. why not photocopy before signing, and then sign all copies?
    PAUL GIBBS, solicitor, Jacobs & Reeves. My comments on this forum are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. No responsibility or liability is accepted by reason of reliance upon such comments. This disclaimer would not apply to direct clients of Jacobs & Reeves where there is a valid retainer in place and I would be happy to confirm any advice if formally instructed. . Jacobs & Reeves now offer a fixed fee possession service.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X