money claim online/small claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money claim online/small claims

Hi people, I have lodged my claim with money claim online about my non return of deposit from LL, Agent ran off with money, (thank you Paul F for advice) what chance do I actually have of getting it back, anyone had experience of this , any advice, I am sure LL will not admit liability, so I guess it will go to a court. Just so worried I am throwing more money away.

Originally posted by mickey
    Hi people, I have lodged my claim with money claim online about my non return of deposit from LL, Agent ran off with money, (thank you Paul F for advice) what chance do I actually have of getting it back, anyone had experience of this , any advice, I am sure LL will not admit liability, so I guess it will go to a court. Just so worried I am throwing more money away.

What doe the LL need to *admit* liability for ? He is responsible for returning the deposit full stop.

Comment

sorry, I am just so worried, I have been given advice as you say its the LL's responsibility, from 4 different organisations, but he is adamant he is not, just worried how the whole thing works, he is already saying there was damage dilapidations etc, (falsle) I have asked for details twice recorded delivery about the so called damage etc but he has failed to respond, I am just getting myself all wound up as it all the unknown.

Comment

Your landlord can't start bleating about so called damage that he didn't pick up at the end of your tenancy. If there was no inventory, he's got even less chance.

Sounds to me like you should win this one.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X