List of Private Landlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Private Landlords

Does anyone have a list of Private Landlords for the Bridlington area ?

Looked on the internet but couldn't find any private landlords in Bridlington and though not actually living there I cant see the local paper.

I would really appreciate any one that can help be it with a few contact details or a list of landlords that they know of in that area.

Thank you.

What do you mean "looked on the internet"? It's a big place. Have you tried rightmove & gumtree?

Comment

COntact your local Council, they quite often have lists.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Inherited a few rentals
        by DoricPixie
        Another vote for sell unless being a landlord is something you are particularly interested in doing. Yes, you can use a letting agency to manage the lets but ultimately the buck stops with you and in my experience a lot of letting agencies out there are pretty crap. Plus as a higher rate tax payer...
        25-01-2022, 16:19 PM
      • Inherited a few rentals
        by Landlord7289
        Hoping for some advice on this situation from people who may have been through similar...

I am inheriting 4 rental properties from my late father. Are there any tips or ideas people would share about this situation?

My situation is I am early 30s in full time employment, live...
        25-01-2022, 15:02 PM
      • Reply to Tenant not paying and letting agent mismanaged
        by Hudson01
        Ok before you even consider what the agent did or did not do you need to get a handle on exactly what the tenancy says, if the s21 was valid and what the intentions of YOUR tenant are, you need them out asap, a lot of agents are utterly useless, are you located far away from the property and is that...
        25-01-2022, 15:58 PM
      • Tenant not paying and letting agent mismanaged
        by Beeble
        We rented a flat out with the local branch of a national estate agent. They were charging a very low fee (that should’ve had my alarm bells ringing) and had a tenant immediately available. This was Dec2020/Jan2021 and the tenancy paperwork they sent to me was minimal.

Tenant moved in...
        25-01-2022, 15:37 PM
      • Reply to Rent a Room scheme
        by jpkeates
        The work that they do would effectively be rent.
        But the letting rules for agricultural workers are different - but that's about the extent of my knowledge.
        25-01-2022, 15:12 PM
      • Rent a Room scheme
        by lgr001
        I have a mobile home next to my property. Do I qualify for the rent a room scheme if I rent out the mobile home but the occupant must use the shower and washing facilities in my house i.e. so that the mobile home is not a separate unit of accommodation? There is a provision by the council that it...
        24-01-2022, 14:25 PM
        by jpkeates
        Unless you've always wanted to be a landlord, I'd sell them and use the money to do something different.

Being a landlord at some distance is not easy, and being a landlord isn't all gravy either.
        It's not something to do just because an opportunity comes up.
        25-01-2022, 15:09 PM
        by jpucng62
        Sell them.

As a 40% tax payer you will be hit hard by tax; managing properties from afar is difficult and expensive; as IHT will have been paid there will be no CGT if you sell quickly; land lording is not something you can learn overnight & there are a multitude of pitfalls.
        25-01-2022, 15:07 PM
        by lgr001
        Just as an afterthought... Plan B: Would I be allowed to have someone stay in the mobile home rent free in return for helping me about the farm? (I have 10 acres which needs a lot of up keep in the summer) They would shower and wash and possibly cook in the main home but just sleep and use the lounge...
        25-01-2022, 14:55 PM
        by lgr001
        Thanks everyone. I will take your advice and not bother. The mobile home is on my property and the door is about 10ft away from my door but it has shower, toilet etc. I really don't think it's worth all the bother especially as I have an extremely difficult neighbour who would report me at the drop...
        25-01-2022, 14:48 PM
      Working...
      X