L granted 14-day possession but T refuses to vacate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L granted 14-day possession but T refuses to vacate

Need some more of this forums assistance please.

Went to court and was awarded possession on mandatory ground 8 of S8.

14 Day Notice to T has expired.

Spoke with T who said court advised her I need to issue a bailiff warrant to remove them if not moved by this date.

T wants to setup a legal framework to repay debt but has been advised by the court this is not possible until I raise a warrant.

I'd like the money to be repaid by the T, but getting possession of the property is my main priority at present.

Do I fill out the N325 to regain possession?
    (Only ask because this includes amount owed but I want Bailiff to enter property and turf T out without them having the option to dispute, slow down process of pretending to pay money back)

Will T offering to pay - slow down the process of Bailiffs?

TIA

Yes, you need to organise bailiffs

No, an offer to pay will not delay things - this should have been dealt with at the possession hearing.

Comment

Thanks Snorkerz,
      I knew I had to get a bailiff just wasnt sure if T could slow down the eviction process.

Spoke with Court who said T will try appeal a day before date of eviction to slow it down, but the court takes a dim view on this practise and rush through the hearing (sounds good in theory - but not sure how swift they are to arrange this).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X