L seeks solicitor for tenant eviction work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L seeks solicitor for tenant eviction work

I find all this way too confusing (even though I've been told many of times). Do any of you experts on here offer some sort of all in one package to get my tenants out properly? No idea how much you will charge but ATM i'm standing to lose at least £1500! So its vital its done properly - I also have a full time busy job and I find it difficult to do both. Obviously if it costs too much i'll continue to try myself but the worry and the pressure is too much!

Hope you can help!

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    I find all this way too confusing (even though I've been told many of times). Do any of you experts on here offer some sort of all in one package to get my tenants out properly? No idea how much you will charge but ATM i'm standing to lose at least £1500! So its vital its done properly - I also have a full time busy job and I find it difficult to do both. Obviously if it costs too much i'll continue to try myself but the worry and the pressure is too much!

Hope you can help!
    Look around this very site - you will see adverts from numerous companies that can do this. They won't be able to do it any quicker than the processes that have already been outlined to you.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X