Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela666
    replied
    Yes I think I can find where he lives it is in the same area.

No I do not think they have assets as whilst they were in there they switched to housing benefit. Also have just discovered that electric meter has been changed because they didn't pay their bills!

Not sure about a guarantor the letting sorted found the tenant for me.

Leave a comment:

• PaulF
    replied
    Originally posted by Angela666 View Post
    Yes and yes. Although it does not specify the colour of the rooms.
    I think you might have difficulty as you cannot stop a tenant redecorating, although it is essentlal to have a clause in your TA as to how a tenant should or might conform to certain standards etc. when doing so. If the colour scheme was not recorded in your inventory you are stuck with the consequences. That's not to say you can't pursue the tenant on other matters.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    However they owe one and a half months rent plus they have left my home in a terrible state. Completely redecorated to their own taste, have caused damage, completely filthy. It is going to cost a lot more than their deposit to put this lot right. Amazing what a family can do in 18 months to a freshly decorated home.
    1. Do you know where T now lives?
    2. If you were to sue T, and you were to win, would T have any assets with which to pay?
    3. Did you obtain a Guarantor for T's obligations?

Leave a comment:

• Angela666
    replied
    Yes and yes. Although it does not specify the colour of the rooms.

Leave a comment:

• Snorkerz
    replied
    I am looking for some advice please.

Tenants finally left two weeks after they were supposed to (what a relief they are out .

However they owe one and a half months rent plus they have left my home in a terrible state. Completely redecorated to their own taste, have caused damage, completely filthy. It is going to cost a lot more than their deposit to put this lot right. Amazing what a family can do in 18 months to a freshly decorated home.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
    Did you have a comprehensive inventory and condition report signed by the tenants when they moved in?

Was the deposit protected?

Leave a comment:

• Angela666
    started a topic Tenant owes rent

Tenant owes rent

I am looking for some advice please.

Tenants finally left two weeks after they were supposed to (what a relief they are out .

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X