Agent not paying my rent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent not paying my rent

I have a property in London. Using a letting agent to rent my property. Agent is not paying my rent in time and for last month though they were supposed to pay me after 10th >>did not yet get my payment as of today. called several time but each time getting a different answer e.g. may be sam forgot to pay. I am calling ever day or alternative day from 15 th of last month and still nothing happening. (but they acknowledged that the tenant paid the rent)
    What can I do now. I know it sound early , but i dont want to end up with a worse situation.
    Please advice.

What does the written Agency Agreement say about A's release of rent to L?
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

re:Agent not paying my rent

i suggest that you change agent to manage your property,
      Last edited by LandlordZONE; 06-04-2010, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Your footer/signature is spam. Stop it.
        JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
        1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
        2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
        3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
        4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X