When/how to instruct Baliff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When/how to instruct Baliff?

Have been awarded possession order 16th March. T told they must move out by 30th March. What is the correct (legal) procedure if T still not left property by said date? When/how can I use court bailiff and what are the costs? Also have been awarded decision on arrears (£2500) - what is the best way to action (MCOL?)?

Originally posted by fiasco View Post
    Have been awarded possession order 16th March. T told they must move out by 30th March. What is the correct (legal) procedure if T still not left property by said date? When/how can I use court bailiff and what are the costs?
    If the Court has ordered possession on 30/03/2010, and the T has not vacated the property by this date, then on or after 31/03/2010, you will need to apply for a warrant for possession of land (Form N325). I think the fee is approx. £150; call your local County Court to confirm this.

Originally posted by fiasco View Post
    Also have been awarded decision on arrears (£2500) - what is the best way to action (MCOL?)?
    If you have a judgement against the T, then whether you wish to enforce the judgement may depend on if the T has assets or is employed.
    The information in my posts is provided 'as is'. This is not intended to be legal advice. Legal or other professional advice should be sought before acting or relying on this information or any part of it. I will not be held responsible for loss or damage arising from errors in the information or the way in which a person uses the information on this . For more information on your query use the '' link at the top of this page. Agreements, Forms & Notices can be found .

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X