Short term lettings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short term lettings

I was hoping someone could provide me with some contacts as we are wanting to rent out our Wimbledon 2 bedroom flat during the Wimbledon Tennis?
    Thanks.

I would treat this as a holiday let only. Get some cottage holiday brochures and have a look at terms and conditions in those. Yours should be similar. It is a holiday let and not a tenancy.
    Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

Be warned though - I've heard tell that the Inland Revenue are very "hot" on lettings for Wimbledon and have even heard a story where one IR investigator posed as a prospective tenant and did the homeowners for evasion of Income tax afterwards .....

Originally posted by hewittr
      I was hoping someone could provide me with some contacts as we are wanting to rent out our Wimbledon 2 bedroom flat during the Wimbledon Tennis?
      Thanks.
      Any information or opinion given in this post is based only on my personal experience, what I have learned from this, other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person. E&OE

Comment

Love 'em...

Reminds me of a plasterer I know who told me of an occasion when he did some work for a bloke who pushed him quite forcefully for a discount for paying by cash...

"Oh no, sorry, can't do that: actually I'd prefer a cheque if you don't mind"

"Hmm. Just as well - I'm a senior tax inspector"

(And yes, the plasterer had been tipped off in advance, as the guy was apparently well-known in the trade for pulling this stunt!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X