Courts n Forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courts n Forms

I submited the N5b form yesterday to the courts (thank you all for your help).
    Today my T has called to say the court has sent her some forms to fill in, does this mean I filled the forms in correctly?
    I cannot believe how quick the courts have sent the forms to her!

Originally posted by KNLL View Post
    I submited the N5b form yesterday to the courts (thank you all for your help).
    Today my T has called to say the court has sent her some forms to fill in, does this mean I filled the forms in correctly?
    I cannot believe how quick the courts have sent the forms to her!
    This doesn't sound right. Maybe the forms she has received are to do with something else. Because I would assume, it would take at least a week for the court to process and send the paperwork out. But who knows miracles do happen.

Comment

Its quite possible - some courts are lightening quick!

Comment

It is defo the court forms for the possesion order as she read it out to me over the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by KNLL View Post
          It is defo the court forms for the possesion order as she read it out to me over the phone.
          Good start! Which court is it?

Originally posted by davidjohnbutton View Post
          Its quite possible - some courts are lightening quick!
          Looks like this one is. Better than Lambeth for sure.
          First it takes them a week to even deal with the N5b application, then the notice is sent on 02/03 and they deem the notice served 10/03. adding another week and giving the T effectively 3 weeks to submit a defence!!

Comment

It was in Brighton courts, I have to say I am really impressed as thought it was going to takes ages!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X