Possession Order and Judgement for arrears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possession Order and Judgement for arrears

Ive been to Court and have been granted a Possession Order to get my property back with a Judgement for payment of arrears.

Question: Presuming Tenants leave on the due day, Im also assuming that they are unlikely to pay the arrears at this time. What is the procedure to then get the money from them?

Your post implies that you have gained a possession order (with an associated money order) under s.8; if this is the case, and the T has assets or is employed then you will need to enforce the judgement, e.g. attachment of earnings.
    The information in my posts is provided 'as is'. This is not intended to be legal advice. Legal or other professional advice should be sought before acting or relying on this information or any part of it. I will not be held responsible for loss or damage arising from errors in the information or the way in which a person uses the information on this . For more information on your query use the '' link at the top of this page. Agreements, Forms & Notices can be found .

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X