Landlord Income Guarantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landlord Income Guarantee

A LA in my area is advertising Landlord Income Guarantee. My understanding is you lease your property to a company for a set amount of years and they effectively give you a set amount of money each month for doing so. Has anybody had any experience of such a scheme?

This may be of some interest: Northwood Lettings: Platinum Scheme
    The information in my posts is provided 'as is'. This is not intended to be legal advice. Legal or other professional advice should be sought before acting or relying on this information or any part of it. I will not be held responsible for loss or damage arising from errors in the information or the way in which a person uses the information on this . For more information on your query use the '' link at the top of this page. Agreements, Forms & Notices can be found .

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Rent a Room scheme
      by lgr001
      I have a mobile home next to my property. Do I qualify for the rent a room scheme if I rent out the mobile home but the occupant must use the shower and washing facilities in my house i.e. so that the mobile home is not a separate unit of accommodation? There is a provision by the council that it...
      24-01-2022, 14:25 PM
    • Reply to Regulated Tenancy
      by AVJ113
      Yep, that's exactly what has happened....
      24-01-2022, 14:12 PM
    • Regulated Tenancy
      by AVJ113
      I have a basic understanding of regulated tenancy. I'm looking to buy a property with a tenant in situ on a regulated tenancy. In the real world, what are the pros and cons? Is there anyone with any experience?
      24-01-2022, 13:38 PM
      by DoricPixie
      How basic is your understanding?

From your other thread you are seeing a broker about a BTL mortgage. I think you will struggle to secure a BTL mortgage against a property with a Regulated Tenancy in place....
      24-01-2022, 14:05 PM
      by jpucng62
      Unless it is REALLY cheap - don't!

I inherited a property with a regulated tenant. The rent can only go up once every 2 years, by a specified amount, although more often if you improve the property, but it will always be cheap.

Most tenants have been in a very long time and...
      24-01-2022, 13:58 PM
    • Reply to Tenant in situ
      by Interlaken
      Agree with above but if the property is in poor condition and the tenant elderly (or could be child of tenant who may be middle aged) then steer clear. I would definitely speak with the tenant.
      24-01-2022, 13:30 PM
    • Tenant in situ
      by Bridge2020
      I’m looking at buying another property to rent out. The one I’m looking at has a tenant in situ. I have seen a copy of the AST and payments to the agents.
      Anyone have any experience of this please ?...
      20-01-2022, 08:29 AM
    • Reply to How to track down landlord
      by kelbol
      Emailing means the person may or may not receive it, and if they do, they may or may not reply. I didn't want to wait around to find out if I do get a reply. I wanted to get a phone number.
      In any case, I managed to get hold of the Landlord via the business. The ball is now in his court.
      24-01-2022, 13:15 PM
    • How to track down landlord
      by kelbol
      Next door property is being rented out and had the roof redone. Mine got damaged in the process.
      I'd like to contact the landlord/owner of the property next door to let him know and get his roofers back but I don't have his contact details.
      He's British but lives abroad. The phone number...
      21-01-2022, 20:27 PM
    • Reply to Tenant in situ
      by jpucng62
      If the property appears to be in good condition and the tenant has been in less than a year you should be able to avoid many of the possible problems.

Ideally you would want the tenant to sign a new tenancy with you so you can be certain all documentation has been served correctly. If they...
      24-01-2022, 12:43 PM
    Working...
    X