Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldlife
    replied
    Any vacancies for assistant deleter of spam threads ?

This one has been up too long!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• PaulF
    replied
    Nobody will probably bother to look at your site, and the Editor will hopefully remove it soon, as he doesn't appreciate free advertisers!

Leave a comment:

• Service@Service
    started a topic Hello from Turgutreis,Turkey

Hello from Turgutreis,Turkey

Turkish owned company in Turgutreis with English, German, French and Turkish speaking Team, reliable services to help foreigners living in Bodrum Peninsula/ Turkey providing Property Security,Keyholding,Home preparation,Laundry,General Property Maintenance and Repairs,Garden Maintenance,Insurance Services,Personalized Services,Reports on Property Condition
    For more information please visit our homepage www.serviceatservice.com
    or email us meldatarhan@serviceatservice.com
    Last edited by Service@Service; 24-08-2006, 08:02 AM. Reason: Detailed

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Advice Needed
    by Hudson01
    I am very sorry to hear about the issue, i can add little more to what has already been said above, I am one of those lanldords spoken about in terms of about to sell up........ all that has been pointed out as to why we are all leaving is totally true, it has simply become too much hassle and with...
    16-05-2022, 20:53 PM
  • Advice Needed
    by Confused2022
    Hello!

I an trying to get as much information and advice for someone whom is very vulnerable and has many health problems.

The issue is they have lived at a property which they’ve rented now for 2 years just over, never missed a rental payment and never had any issues,...
    15-05-2022, 15:45 PM
  • Reply to Invoice for work - am I being unreasonable?
    by Hudson01
    I agree with one of the other posts, Company A should have sorted the whole job, it sounds like a 10 mins job with maybe a collar for the pipework being tightened up and then some basthroom sealant ...........you are right.......... just under a ' monkey'' (Arthur Daley speak) for what is a simple pipe...
    16-05-2022, 18:46 PM
  • Invoice for work - am I being unreasonable?
    by Laurasplog
    We have a London flat managed by an agent (full management service).

My husband and I were abroad, and got a call from the council saying the property was leaking sewage into the flat below. We contacted our agent immediately who sent someone around the same day (Company A).

16-05-2022, 12:58 PM
    by theartfullodger
    What does your agreement (or terms & conditions sent) with this say about such queries, please? I'd start there first & then probably their complaints process (if they have one)

Is this the lettings agent on the block (of flats) management agent please?

I humbly note...
    16-05-2022, 16:15 PM
    by Laurasplog
    The pipework was found to be sound. I think Company A were there as an emergency "see if it's sewage and shut off the water if necessary". They said it was a pipework problem and a sealant problem. Company B carried out a full audit on the pipes and found it was only a sealant problem....
    16-05-2022, 14:59 PM
    by Laurasplog
    The letting agent engaged all of them. We gave them an instruction to fix whatever the problem was after the notification from the council there was a problem - we pay for a full management service.

I doubt the agency will give us money back because they've paid it out directly to the contractor,...
    16-05-2022, 14:58 PM
  • Reply to Buying a tenanted residential property
    by theartfullodger
    In November 1979 BoE base rate hit 17% under Thatcher's government. My building society was kind by only raising their rates to 15%.....

IMHO rates will continue to rise. Sorry.

What you are proposing would breach your mortgage terms and possibly result in place being repo'd....
    16-05-2022, 14:30 PM
Working...
X