Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done on being assertive

Comment

well done you! ( and fingers crossed the thursday payments go well for you)
      i`m actually a tenant, having " issues" with my landlord, i have been told here today that i am in the wrong.. which is cool, as now i will resolve the matter and get on with tommorow,
      you are a very caring person, and sadly this lady has taken full advantage of that.. must be a horrible situtation for you

wish you all the best for the future

xxx

Comment

Well I have soime good news to share!

For the past 3 weeks she has kept her promise and paid £140 each week. (Her rent is £70 and so that is £70 off her arrears.) I just hope she keeps it up till she is up to date and I can take command once again like maybe insist on a DD or increase her deposit.

I again thank everyone for their moral and practical support. I do realise that 90% of this situation is my fault and I vow to be stricter in the future.

Comment

Very good news!

Comment

Very pleased for you

Comment

Chocolate cake all round then!
              'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

But not in Australia [you knew that I'd say that, didn't you?]
                JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
                1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
                2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
                3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
                4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Glad to hear on your success
                  All posts in good faith, but do not rely on them

You can search the forums here:

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                  X