X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smiley132
    replied
    Originally posted by westminster View Post
    I had the same thought, lol, but my guess is that smiley132 may know OP IRL.
    i dont know presant op but the previous op sorry to say but i might get to know them just to see if they are having the same problems with this landlord

Leave a comment:

• smiley132
    replied
    i do not know the presant t but knew the previous t the ll is a not a nice person beleave me the last t has sorry to cause a stir but this ll makes me so angry i am sorry to say

Leave a comment:

• westminster
    replied
    Gives a whole new meaning to the money shot.

(sorry)

Leave a comment:

• Mars Mug
    replied
    The penalty for not protecting that deposit could be severe, but I doubt the court would order its return plus 3x.

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl
    replied
    Oh Jeffrey you are naughty...but I like you!

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    A novel way to recover unpaid rent! I hope that smiley132's "deposit" is "protected".

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl
    replied
    what a disappointment
    Thanks Westminster - wish I had seen your post before I trawled through pages looking for the "interesting" bit....

Leave a comment:

• westminster
    replied
    Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
    Oh err - have I missed a steamy thread - I must go back and read this one!
    I had the same thought, lol, but my guess is that smiley132 may know OP IRL.

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by smiley132 View Post
    AND TRYING TO GET THE PREVIOUS TENANT IN TO BED AS SHE OWED YOU MONEY
    Oh err - have I missed a steamy thread - I must go back and read this one!

Leave a comment:

• westminster
    replied
    Post #67 by smiley132 reported to moderator.

Leave a comment:

• Mars Mug
    replied
    I’ve never needed to protect a deposit (don’t have one), is it possible to incrementally lodge the deposit?

Leave a comment:

• westminster
    replied
    Originally posted by smiley132 View Post
    it means that he still should of logged the deposist with dps wheater full amount or not even thou he gave them time to pay the LL has 14 days to log all deposists as you well know
    Translation for Jeffrey:

"It means that he, the landlord, should have lodged the deposit with the DPS, whether it was the full amount or not, and even though the landlord gave the tenant time to pay. The landlord has 14 days in which to protect the deposit, as you well know."

Leave a comment:

• smiley132
    replied
    Originally posted by pjb0150 View Post
    reasonable --let me give u an update
    i let them in with only paying 200
    they refuse to keep house clean so i cannot show viewers around
    they involve the council with every slight thing without contating me first
    they do not hand over the full amount of rent
    they made false claims over 300 they claim they paid me
    3 of them threatened me violence
    they missed one payment entireely
    they owe over 1800 in arrears
    and theres more....
    owe yes they want to take me to court over not lodging the deposit --even though i gave them 3 months to pay it which they defaulted on ....
    i hope u get the point
    there is no need to be nasty no wonder your t are going against you if that is how you speak to them like that i know your previous tenant so i know how these tenants mostbe feeling DID YOU DO ALL THE REPAIRS THAT NEEDED DOING BEFORE YOU LET THE PROPERTY OUT AGAIN ?I GUESS NOT YOU ARE MAKING THESE PEOPLE LOOK DISHONEST WHEN IN FACT YOU RENTED THE PROPERTY OUT IN DISREPAIR AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO THEM NO WONDER THEY WENT TO THE COUCIL.PEOPLE WHO POST REPLIES TO YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW DISHONEST YOU ARE BY LETTING A PROPERTY OUT WITH FAULTY WIRING AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT WAS WRONG YOU DID NOT HAVE A GAS SAFTEY CERTICATE UNTIL THE COUCIL GOT IN TOUCH WITH YOU IN JUNE 2009 JUST REMEMBER THAT BEFORE YOU SLAG PEOPLE OFF AND TRYING TO GET THE PREVIOUS TENANT IN TO BED AS SHE OWED YOU MONEY

Leave a comment:

• smiley132
    replied
    it means that he still should of logged the deposist with dps wheater full amount or not even thou he gave them time to pay the LL has 14 days to log all deposists as you well know

Leave a comment:

• smiley132
    replied
    Originally posted by subjecttocontract View Post
    You could use one of the illegal ways of evicting your tenants but it isn't recommended unless you fancy a spell inside.

Back in the 1960's there was a guy who used to buy blocks of flats in London which were let under the old pre AST contracts. People had security of tenure for life and were able to pass their tenancy onto family members when they died. This type of tenancy seriously affected the value of the property and so he was able to buy the blocks of flats for virtualy nothing. The story is someone would then go and loosen the pipes to the water tank on the roof of the block and flood all the flats below. Then after a few months when the tenants had cleared up , dried out and replaced carpets they would do it again, and again, and again etc. Soon, the tenants had enough, moved out and the block was empty. The guy would then get his builders in to refurbish the block increasing the value X10 and he became a multi millionaire.

Its a good yarn and shows that with a little bit of creative thinking there are many ways of evicting undesirables.
    what makes you so sure they are undesirables, you have only what he says there is 2 sides to every story so think before you call people undesirables

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X