moving help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • moving help

    i have been living in my flat for a year and have never missed a payment i claim housing benefit and jsa with my partner, we want to move to another county but will not have a job. we will find it hard to get a gurantor so we dont no what to do?

    im currently pregnant and have handed notice in on flat so am scared of ending up homeless.

    is there any way not to get gurantor nowhere takes h/b

  • #2
    Consider offering to pay L's costs of rent guarantee insurance premium.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).


    Latest Activity