X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mind the gap
    replied
    Originally posted by theartfullodger View Post
    Put a fence round any children the tenants have...regardless of there being a pond or not...

Cheers!

Lodger
    No point. They just burrow under it and escape.

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    Put a fence round any children the tenants have...regardless of there being a pond or not...

Cheers!

Lodger

Leave a comment:

• Mrs Jones
    replied
    I had a fishpond in my back garden. As soon as I knew my first grandchild was on the way I filled the pond in and created a flower bed instead. (The great crested newt (and other amphibians) discovered during this process were carefully rehomed in the village pond....)

A child can drown in a few inches of water so, to be honest, I would fill it in, just to have peace of mind.

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    Originally posted by gem22 View Post
    Any help appreciated - I am about to let my property for the first time to non-family. The property has a small fishpond (built by my family) however where do I stand regarding my responsibilities. Should I demolish the pond, drain the pond, guard it, or get the new tenants to sign some kind of document.

Cheers
    You might find this thread useful:

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...=swimming+pool

Leave a comment:

• gem22
    started a topic Fishpond Safety

Fishpond Safety

Any help appreciated - I am about to let my property for the first time to non-family. The property has a small fishpond (built by my family) however where do I stand regarding my responsibilities. Should I demolish the pond, drain the pond, guard it, or get the new tenants to sign some kind of document.

Cheers

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X