What does NSH mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does NSH mean?

I've just seen it in an advert for a flat (it actually says "DBL/GLZ, NSH.") so maybe it means something to do with the windows?

New Sentral Heating?

Comment

Non Smoking Home or No Sense of Humour
      Vic - wicked landlord
      Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
      Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.

Comment

No Sense Here.....! Being a very compassionate, caring person, I will put the poor poster out of their misery - Night Storage Heating.

Now, how about PMS, DJB etc?

Comment

PMS.... Please (Allow me to) Murder Someone!

PMS Punch Men Silly!

PMS name of poster or pre MENstral Syndrome!

DJB Davidjohnbutton

JAS is me!
          GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: I am a woman and am therefore prone to episodes of PMT... if you don't like what I have to say you can jolly well put it in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!

Oh and on a serious note... I am NOT a Legal person and therefore anything I post could be complete and utter drivel... but its what I have learned in the University called Life!

Comment

Originally posted by justaboutsane
            PMS.... Please (Allow me to) Murder Someone!

PMS Punch Men Silly!

PMS name of poster or pre MENstral Syndrome!

DJB Davidjohnbutton

JAS is me!

Disclaimer:I have over 30 years experience in housing(both social and private) as an EHO and Building Surveyor.I am also a certified expert witness having spent the last 15years working in housing litigation.The advice I give is from experience in working for various Local Authorities and how the law is interpretated.Housing Law is a minefield and is continually being amended if in any doubt you should consult a solicitor or someone of equal legal standing.

Comment

hee hee - SPEAK ENGLISH LETTING AGENTS!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X