T left early (4wks. Notice to Agent) claiming disrepair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really Westminster - you have never opened anything "in error" ooppps...
    It is possible tenant will not change the registered address - I have been in a similar situation and the owner of the company has to do this. CH can do nothing. You can inform them that the necessary legal documents are not held at the "head office" address of the company but I dont think much will happen! Depends on how much the owner of the business wants people to find him...
    Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
      really Westminster - you have never opened anything "in error" ooppps...
      I couldn't possibly comment

Comment

I dont need to open it, its address to company and thats all the info I need.

They contacted the agents today and said that they are aware that the case they opened at the council was still open! Just plain lies! Again all good information if we end up in court and we can show a catalogue of lies.

They want the deposit, or whats left of it back and have been giving the agent ultimatums and threatening legal action which is interesting as the contract, as far as I'm concerned is with us, not the agent, they are just a facilitator, No?

Anyway, the AST runs to the end of Nov and surely its only after then that the deposit is due? Just because they have chosen to vacate, surely that doesnt mean they get their deposit back. I guess its a mute point, but the I really need this pushed forward after a week of backing and thro between us and the agents so if they must go to arbitration, should this be done now, within 28 days of vacation or when the AST runs out?

thanks

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X