Can L serve more than one s.21 Notice on T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnybon View Post
    Spanish
    ¡Hombre! ¡Qué escribe inglés bastante bien! No haga caso a lo que dicen.

Comment

El mundo está lleno de calcetines con agujeros
      'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Speak to a local landlord association, see if they can email you a section 21 notice, put that against the ones your landlords served.

If any of the wording is slightly wrong then legaly it may not be binding.

Does it state anywhere on your contract that it roles on. If so, then you woul usualy need to give 7 days notice to terminate that is 7 days before end of 6 months, and landlord would still have to give you 2 months, despite the end date as it will be rolling.

sorry if this has already been answered

Comment

It's been answered several times.

Johnybon has apparently received one valid notice. There is nothing more for the members to say on that subject.

He now seems to be ignoring the members on the deposit protection subject. He has said over and over he has not received proof of protection (waiting until the cows come home). The members have said in response over and over, ask your landlord for proof (take the bull by the horns). What else can we say? Is the message getting through…

Comment

Poppy, constantly on this forum people seem to be being very rude and I have said this on other threads.

People post things on here for help. I take them time in reply but may not always have time to read the other threads. The fact that I am trying to put an opinion across which may be helpful.

maybe in future we should not try and help. Its a forum and it would be a better one if people realised that people should be respected for trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
              It's been answered several times.

Johnybon has apparently received one valid notice. There is nothing more for the members to say on that subject.

He now seems to be ignoring the members on the deposit protection subject. He has said over and over he has not received proof of protection (waiting until the cows come home). The members have said in response over and over, ask your landlord for proof (take the bull by the horns). What else can we say? Is the message getting through…
              I think the members have said the oposited.

The notice is NOT valid

1º because is no protect my deposit

2º because he did not give the any info about how the deposited is protect

3º he used a wrong s.21 notice because he gave me a s21 notice type a 4 for periodic tenancy when he serviced me the notice before my contract had finished.

And i asked to my landlord about how he had protected my deposit 3 days ago and he told me he did not protect because he doesnt use to do it.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X